Sunday 20 February 2011

Stay - Be the One

We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. The smile on your face lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall. You say it best when you say nothing at all.  But when I look at you my heart skips a beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on something I knew I could never have.

So take a look at me now because there's just an empty space. There's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face. It's a fall that i won't get up from and i hope they were right because this is the first time in a long time that i felt out of place. Invincible? I pretend to be. Vulnerable? That's what I truly am. Happiness? Not a part of my vocabulary. Pain...That's all life has to offer. It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.

1 comment:

  1. I love the content of your article ... :)

    http://www.uniquecraftdesign.com

    ReplyDelete